Hughes Pharmacy Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh is owned and managed by Paul Hughes.
Paul's mother Laura J Hughes established the Enniskillen chemist in 1955, and since then this Enniskillen pharmacy has expanded its range of services in response to everchanging needs.
The Enniskillen Pharmacy had an extensive refurbishment in 2009 and the new premises provides an excellent working environment for the staff and a wonderful shoping experience for our customers.
Besides prescribing prescriptions Hughes Pharmacy provide a wide range of services including:
- Prescription collection & delivery service
- Disposal of unwanted medicines
- Minor Aliments Scheme
- Smoking Cessation
- Palliative Care Service
- Ostomy Services
- Emergency Hormonal Contraception
- Medicines Management
- Repeat Dispensing
- Domiciliary Oxygen Service
- Free blood pressure tests
- Proscribing of ROI perscriptions
Private consultation room available for advice on all health related issues.