Hughes Pharmacy Enniskillen is managed by Paul Hughes, son of partner Laura J Hughes who established the Pharmacy in 1955.
Laura J Hughes is still an active partner and works on a part-time basis.
Enniskillen Pharmacy had an extensive refurbishment in 2009 and the new premises provides an excellent working environment for the staff and a wonderful shoping experience for our customers.
Besides proscribing prescriptions Hughes Pharmacy provide a wide range of services including:
- Prescription collection & delivery service
- Disposal of unwanted medicines
- Minor Aliments Scheme
- Smoking Cessation
- Palliative Care Service
- Ostomy Services
- Emergency Hormonal Contraception
- Medicines Management
- Repeat Dispensing
- Domiciliary Oxygen Service
- Free blood pressure tests
- Proscribing of ROI perscriptions
Private consultation room available for advice on all health related issues.